Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine

Well, I promised that future posts would be more compelling...so here we go. We have been very busy at Viridian this season and I will be posting several events over the next few weeks, but I wanted to start with one that was very close to my heart, the wedding of my sweet friend Laura. What a perfect day!

Eric and Laura exchanged vows in a sweet Sunday morning service focused on faith and family. The gorgeous Marquardt Ranch was the idyllic setting for their event. It was almost too much when hummingbirds arrived, as if on cue. (Laura and I had the event fairly well scripted, but we are certainly not that good!!)

After a wonderful brunch reception, Laura and Eric were ready for their big get-away. So they hit... THE RIVER... in a canoe... in full wedding finery! It was classic. Enjoy.


Images courtesy of StudioG.























1 comment:

laura jo said...

It was a perfect day, Tricia. Thank you so much.

 
Web Analytics